News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu
Random Pagan Verse:
The greatest virtue of a High Priestess shall be recognition that youth is necessary
to the representative of the Goddess. She will, therefore, gracefully retire
in favor of a younger covener should the coven so decide in council. The true High Priestess
should realize that gracefully surrendering the pride of place is one of the greatest virtues,
and that thereby she will return to that pride of place in another life with even greater power and beauty.

Admin is a Life #7

Started by Administrator, May 22, 2024, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Administrator

I am a life #7. The way you find out your life number (the vibration you have) is by adding up your birthdate numbers until you get down to a single digit. For example, my birthdate is June 19, 1980. So that's 6+1+9+1+9+8+0
which equals "34". Now u do 3+4 to get it down to a single digit, which would be 7.

I found this website to be the most in depth when it comes to speaking of the life numbers: LIFE NUMBER 7

Researching numerology and life numbers introduces you to metaphysics, vibrations and frequency which is at the root of all numbers, letters & colors. The day you come into this world through your mother's portal and manifest on this material plane is the day you take on a certain vibration. This is why you add the numbers of your birthdate. You can also add the letters/numbers of your name to get a vibration.

What's your life number? Upon reading what it says about your life number does it sound true to you? Mines definitely resonates with me 😃